Carbon Storage Dialogues: Cross border
International collaboration and knowledge sharing is indispensable for developing technologies and infrastructure and to timely meet the climate ambitions set by the EU. CO2 emissions cross borders. Solutions to fight climate change should as well.
During the third edition of the Carbon Storage Dialogues, we will discuss how to accelerate the implementation of large scale CCS, together with parties as Delta Corridor, BASF, Wintershall, Carbon Collectors and Bellona.
The third edition of the Carbon Storage Dialogues on 16 February in Utrecht is fully booked. Unfortunately, you can no longer subscribe for this event.
- North Rhine Westphalia
Sebastian Busch, Project Manager North Rhine-Westphalia
- Development of cross border pipeline infrastructure for CO2 (and H2) transport
On behalf of Delta Corridor: Mark Driessen, Port of Rotterdam, Marc Zwart Corporate Relations Advisor Energy Transition, Shell
- Building a CCS business in North West Europe
Klaus Langemann, Senior Vice President Carbon Management & Hydrogen, Wintershall Dea
- BASF Antwerp: pathway to a climate neutral site
Frederik Pieters, Staff site management, BASF
- CO2 Straight from Source to Sink: a Flexible, Scalable Marine Transport & Storage Solution
Ludo van Hijften, CEO, Carbon Collectors
- European CCS opportunities
Ariane Giraneza, Climate Policy Manager, Bellona