Carbon Capture and Storage today: a kaleidoscope of challenges, passion and collaboration
Denis Kadito (Flow assurance engineer, EBN) and Pares Ramman (Facility engineer, EBN) recenlty interviewed experts and professionals in carbon capture and storage about policy, engineering, transport and research regarding the current state of the carbon capture sector.
Their take out is articulated in ‘Carbon Capture and Storage today: a kaleidoscope of challenges, passion and collaboration’: A must-read article for the everyone involved in the development of CCS in the Netherlands.
The following professionals were interviewed:
- Zoe Kapetaki, Scientific Officer Joint Research Centre, European Commission
- Gerben Dijkstra, Head of Business Development, Anthony Veder
- Malte Dabbert, Business Development manager, Anthony Veder
- Eric Kerssies, (previous) Lead engineer integration CO2 storage Porthos, Gasunie
- Edwin van Drunen, Director, Enersea & H2SEA
- Lydia Rycroft, CCS Geoscientist, TNO
- Ton Wildenborg, Sr. Geoscientist, TNO